Mr. Hermanson has been in the HVAC industry for 26 years and has worked as an Installer, Service Tech, Estimator, Project Manager, and Business Owner. He has estimated and managed many HVAC mechanical projects of hospital facilities, custom, and track homes, design builds/remodels, and schools as an Installer, Estimator/Project Manager, Owner and has recently been the Director for several others. Mr. Hermanson with his experience, management style, and his access to the most recent technology adds up to an unbeatable combination, making him the best choice to handle your projects, whether they are design-build, fast-track, or plan and spec.
HVAC Mechanical History:
- Installer/Apprentice, Aug 1995 – Oct 1999
- Sheetmetal Fabricator/HVAC Job Foreman/Service Tech, Nov 1999– Dec 2006
- Air Quality Technicians/H&W Heating & A/C (Owner), Jan 2006 – December 2009(sold to Powder River Heating & A/C, Wym)
- Hermy’s LLC (Owner), Jan 2010 – April – 2020 (sold to MWM Inc.)
- HVAC Director MWM Inc. RC, April 2020 - Present
- Director of the HVAC Division RC – Ongoing
- HVAC Estimator/Negotiations RC - Ongoing
- Having work in front of my team year-round.
- Making sure my division is running at maximum efficiency.
- Design and budgeting projects.
- Instructing our Trades Academy Apprenticeship program.
- Follow construction progress alongside the Project Manager.
- Controlling inventory and cost.
Relevant Project Experience:
- 2011-2013, Baldwin Filter Factory 175,000 Squ ft. Expansion (Yankton, SD)
- 2016-2017, CTE Expansion, Belle Fourche High School (Belle Fouche, SD)
- 2017-2019, TRU Hotel & Casino (Deadwood, SD).
- 2018-2020, Marriott Gardens & Hotel (Box Elder, SD)
- 2019 -2020, Lead-Deadwood Elementary 4 floor remodel (Deadwood, SD)
- 2020-2021, Oelrich High School (Oelrichs, SD)
Certifications: Fastest HVAC Estimating, OSHA 30 Hour, ESCO Group Proctor, ACCA Quality Assured Certified, Master Mechanical License holder, WYM, Level 3 DAIKIN Tech Cert. (VRF).