Rapid City AC Installation Services
Dependable & Lasting 24-Hour Air Conditioning Replacement
While it’s frustrating that even a well-maintained system can’t last forever, it’s inevitable all systems will need to be replaced at some point. When your AC system in Rapid City needs to be replaced, it’s normal to start looking for places to save money. A new HVAC system is an expensive purchase if you aren’t prepared to spend the money. Regardless of the cost of your Air Conditioning unit, the last place you want to cut corners is on your AC installation. Whether you’re building a new home or upgrading to a more efficient system, our team at Midwestern Mechanical Inc. has you covered.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by such a large purchase, but hiring a professional to handle your air conditioning installation can give you confidence your system is installed correctly. Entrusting your AC installation to professionals also means you get in-home technicians who can help you choose the perfect unit to meet your budget and performance needs. In addition to our AC installation services in Rapid City, check out our AC maintenance as well as our furnace maintenance pages to ensure your unit is being properly cared for.
Midwestern Mechanical, Inc. offers free estimates in person and over the phone for your convenience. Call now at (605) 250-0477 for AC installation in Rapid City.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
The last thing you want to happen on a hot summer day is for your AC system to stop working. You want to make sure that you and your household are comfortable during those days and knowing when it's time to replace your air conditioning unit can be difficult. Below are a few signs on when it's best to upgrade your old AC unit.
- Strange Sounds -
Odd noises coming from your AC unit like banging or clanging are never a good sign. It could be anything from a loose belt to a failing motor. If you hear any odd noises coming from your AC system, give our expert Rapid City AC replacement team a call.
- Lack of Cool Air -
If no cool air is coming out of your home's vents, this is a problem. It may be obvious, but if this problem is happening, it may mean that your ductwork is clogged and restricting airflow.
- Foul Smells -
If your AC unit is releasing strange smell from the vents in your home, it could be that something is burning on your AC unit and is giving off that smokey smell. If you notice this, contact us immediately to address this problem.
Benefits Of A New AC System?
When you’re in the market for a new air conditioning system in Rapid City, you will quickly find there are many options in the market. It’s important to work with a service provider who will help you understand how models differ in size and rating so that you can make an informed decision. Air conditioning units are sold in different sizes and ratings. They can also be purchased with additional features, like increase blower speed.
- Size: Air conditioner size is important because you want your system to operate efficiently, and you don’t want to use more energy than necessary. Our Rapid City AC installation team can work with you to ensure your home is outfitted with the perfect sized unit to meet your cooling needs.
- Rating: Air conditioning systems are rated using what is known as a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) score. The rating helps purchasers compare different models and brands to determine efficiency. Units with higher SEER ratings cost less to operate over the year.
- Upgrades & Options: System failures aren’t the only reason for a new system installation. New units are sold every day with new and innovative features and upgrades. From variable-speed blowers to advanced control systems, you can find a unit to meet your every need. When you work with an AC installation expert in Rapid City, you have access to the wealth of knowledge our specialists have about industry standards, options, and advancements. We can help you find the unit configuration you desire.
“Very happy with work done, timeliness of work, workmanship. Will call with any other plumbing and recommend. You are fortunate to have Jack as a rep for your company!”Robyn G.
“Fast service.....”Taylor S.
“Great service from start to finish!”Sean C.
“A Novelty!”Gerald R.
“We are very pleased.....”Dolores G.
In addition to being subject matter experts, we also provide the accurate and precise installation your system needs to maintain efficiency. You can only get many of these benefits from working with a licensed, trained, and experienced installation expert.
We’ve listed some of the most compelling reasons below:
- Sizing: As we mentioned before, AC systems are not one-size-fits-all. Your home size and cooling needs will determine the size system you need to be installed. An AC installation professional will ensure your system is the right size for the job. Many homeowners don’t find out their system is the wrong size until it’s too late.
- Efficiency: Our Rapid City air conditioning installation experts will install your system according to the manufacturer’s specifications, which is important to your unit's efficiency. There’s more to installing an air conditioner than plugging it in and setting it in the right location. Many factors can impact how well your air conditioning system cools your home. A well-trained and knowledgeable professional will know what to look for and ensure your system is installed in the most optimal manner.
- Assurance: The best part of hiring reputable, licensed, and trained professionals is we know what we’re doing, and you know where to find us. If something goes wrong, you know where we’re located. You don’t have to work about tracking us down or fighting with us to make it right. If you chose a DIY or unlicensed installation, you’re not covered. Why take the chance?
When the time comes to replace your AC unit in Rapid City, you want to make certain to choose professional air conditioning installation. Professional installation protects your investment and the lifespan of your system.